Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

So I stayed home from work this morning with a sore throat, stuffed up nose, and horrible cramps. I woke up somewhere around 10:30 and someone had left whatever channel "The Ellen Show" falls on. I sat up and slowly gained consciousness to it just as she did a segment where she surprises a fan of hers by giving them "Ellen Bailout Bucks." She has apparently been doing this for awhile now because it sounded like it has been a regular deal. So since the twins were still asleep, I ran to their room screaming and hollering "THE ELLEN SHOW! SHE CAME! ELLEN CALLED US AND THEY'RE OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE! C'MOOOOOOOOOOON! HURRY!" Lexi sat up, bleary-eyed, and Ali tripped to the window. "APRIL FOOLS DAY!" I shouted.

They both gave me a dirty look and fell back into their beds.

Tee hee.

No comments: