Friday, November 20, 2009

Bold Only the Truth:

I am a cuddler.

I am a morning person.

I am a perfectionist.

I am a night person.

I am an only child.

I am Catholic.

I am currently in my pajamas.

I am currently suffering from a broken heart.

I am okay at styling other people’s hair.

I am left handed.

I am addicted to my myspace.

I am very shy around the opposite gender.

I bite my nails.

I can be paranoid at times.

I currently regret something that I have said.

When I get mad I curse frequently.

I like someone a lot.

I enjoy jazz music.

I enjoy smoothies.

I enjoy talking on the phone.

I have a pet.

I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.

I have a tendency to fall for the wrong person.

I have all my grandparents.

I have at least one sibling.

I have been told that I am smart.

I have broken a bone.

I have Caller I.D. on my phone.

I have bathed/showered with someone.

I have changed a diaper.

I have changed a lot over the past year.

I have done something illegal.

I have friends who have never seen my natural hair.

I have had surgery.

I have killed another person.

I have had my hair cut within the last week.

I have had the cops called on me.

I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t.

No comments: