Saturday, July 5, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

First off, happy belated fourth.

Moving on.

So here's my timeline of the past three days:
  • Thursday: work - home - volleyball until 2:00 a.m. - LotR on Gamecube until 4:30 a.m.
  • Friday: tennis with my dad and twin B until 1:00 p.m. - MAJOR in depth weeding of the back and front yards - trees and rhododendron bushes - running the lawn mower on both lawns - running out to Giant Eagle for fudge ingredients (to make for my cute begging grandfather) - stopping in at Family Video for National Treasure II (I had seen it, family had not) - coming home and watching NT II until 1:30 then popping in Robin Hood, too [w00t!]
  • Saturday: trip to J&S with dad and twins
    • CURRENTLY: taking twin A to the mall to follow through with a deal I made her.
Being the negotiating girl that I am, I "paid" her to clean my room, but with shoes instead of money. So now we're off to the mall to pick out a good pair. Pictures will be posted once they've been purchased. I also need to wash the dog today and find time to work on my draft for class and loaf. MUAWHAHAHAHA...

No comments: